We'll never be free alone. We'll be free togheter

¿Cree que en este 2012 volverá a nuestras pantallas 31 minutos?

viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

A weird term

Well, it's kind of depressing to start a blog when we have to accept we've been defeated. This term is shorter than the others because our dreams don't care to the educative market. Six months on strike aren't enough to change an installed and sanctioned educating model. I think the defeat was really probably, I mean: how can we bring down a whole government, country or sistem if we are just students? We need a lot of people fighting by our side, so we have a lot of things to do, not just being at strike but making this cause an everyday fight.

So we're here at classes, that's a fact. We have to face facts: warm cafeteria, warm classrooms, warm wather, warm days. And no toilet paper on bathrooms. That's my Faculty of Social Sciences. And the only expectation I can have about it is a complicated term (because my neurons are boiling on my brain), but not all hope is lost! Whit iced green tea everything is possible. So we have to be optimistics: we were on strike because of a great cause, we have in most of cases the support of our families and also of the majority of the country. So let's continue with  renewed forces this term, cause nobody wants to take again Sciences Philosophy, I think!
 
So I tell you, partners: teacher Christian can be bribed with his photos, don't dispair!
 
 

5 comentarios:

  1. Faculty of Social Sciences is veeeery crazy xd called Macondo :B but we love it the same is (:
    And I'm agree with you about teacher Christian xd

    See you at a "bellaca" party

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Javi, you could give me some green tea to taste it :D And I agree with you: we HAVE to be optimistics, to continue with the mobilizations and to pass all the subjects in this weird term.

    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Javi, what's up. I have jus a few things to tell you: Love hurts, there's a limit that break the desire and bon jovi rules in my bed.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Javi!, I hope you have a great second term! and that you don't melt with the heat.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Javi,
    we dont defeated, because is a long war... the topic of the free education are stablished in all society. all people talk about them..
    in the next presidential election, the politics have obligated to refer to this topic...

    :-D

    ResponderEliminar