We'll never be free alone. We'll be free togheter

¿Cree que en este 2012 volverá a nuestras pantallas 31 minutos?

martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Books, books everywhere


My history about books is very funny. I sued to live with my grandparents in Chañaral. When I was three years old I had a favourite book and I liked it so much that I knew it by heart! Once, an old lady went to our house to visit us, so I asked her to read me the book, when she opened it I started to "read", but she didn´t know that I'd memorized that book. After that, she told everybody in the town (yes, town) that I knew how to read. Of course, some guy came to talk to my grandfather and started to scream at him "She's just a girl, how can you force her to grow up so fast!". Then my grandfather had to hold back his laughter to explain that I just knew the book by heart.

It was a little scandal on my life, but it's wasn`t a obstacle between me and my books. I've always love reading, and I can´t choose one type of books. I like latinamerican books, mythologic books, history booksand of course a couple of romantic books. There are some titles are worth naming: Lord of the rings (♥), Harry Potter (all of them), La tregua, Cien años de soledad, Tengo miedo torero, for example. I also like books of Isabel Allende and a storyteller: Edgard Allan Poe.

I remember reading Allan Poe in school. It was frightening, but at the same time I couldn't stop reading. He's a wonderful storyteller, a very creative man. So here's a song of Soda Stereo, an argentine music gruop that made "Corazón delator" based on "The Tell-Tale Heart", a story of Poe:

Corazón delator - Soda stereo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario