We'll never be free alone. We'll be free togheter

¿Cree que en este 2012 volverá a nuestras pantallas 31 minutos?

sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

Road tripping

The first time I travelled I was on my mom's womb, so I don't remember it. I've always travelled because I used to live in Chañaral (I was born there too), and all the rest of the family was here, in Santiago. We came every summer to Santiago, and every winter holiday too, but in the winter my mom carried me to the doctor, so that weeks weren't a real holidays.

I don't know if I like to travel because is more like a routine. I still travel every summer, but this time is from Santiago to Chañaral. I think this summer is going to be an exception, 'cause I only have february on holiday so it's a really short time, it doesn't worth to spend an expensive ticket (Chañaral is even further than Valdivia, wow!).

Believe it or not, but my favourite trip is being on a "micro", with empty streets and a window next. I love travelling around the city when it's empty, seeing the building, parks, walking people and thiefs (hahaa that can'te be missed here on Santiago). I'm kind of bored to travel between cities, so being in the same city is a relief for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario