We'll never be free alone. We'll be free togheter

¿Cree que en este 2012 volverá a nuestras pantallas 31 minutos?

viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

It's hard to explain ♪


Music means a lot to me too (just like to the teacher, but this is not a copy of her!).  I discovered English for the music too (hahaha this seems like a copy...). But the way a discovered music is not so decent: my first favourite singer was Britney Separs (yes, I'm not lying...) because my cousin gave to me a cassette of her. I used to dance and listen to tha cassette everyday. Now, of course,I'm a little embarrased of that, but I was just a child, I dind´t know anything of the world :c
 
When I grew up a little, I started to listen to Avril Lavigne and Gorillaz (of ourse I still have those cassettes). The next step was listening to Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit, and untill today I still like a couple of their songs.
 
For a while I used to think I was gothic or something because I used to listen Evanescense (hahaha great memories!). But then I get evolved to Punk style. Now that I'm older and mature, I like a lot of fdifferent music: The Kooks, Ella Fitzgerald, The Cure, Led Zeppelin, The Strokes, Lady Gaga... it depends on my humour, so it's great when you can choose any song and you'll always find something you like!
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario